Order now! Only a limited amount of copies are available.
Hard copy magazine 110 copies available
American Journal of Medical Genetics Special Issue
Proceedings of the Turner Syndrome Resource Network Symposium
Guest Editors: Paul Kruszka and Michael Silberbach
The state of Turner syndrome science; Are we on the threshold of discovery?
- The Turner syndrome research registry: Creating equipoise between investigators and participants
- Research priorities of people living with Turner syndrome
- How do genes that escape from X-chromosome inactivation contribute to TS?
- The genetic basis of TS aortopathy
- “Donating our bodies to science”: A discussion about autopsy and organ donation in TS
- TS: New insights from prenatal genomics and transcriptomics
- How can we make pregnancy safe for women with TS?
- Clinical developmental, neuropsychological, and social-emotional features of TS
- The deep biology of cognition: Moving toward a comprehensive neurodevelopmental model of TS
- Cardiometabolic health in TS
- Clinical update on sensorineural hearing loss in TS and the X-chromosome
- Growth and growth hormone in TS: Looking back, looking ahead
- Sex hormone replacement therapy for individuals with TS
- The impact of somatic mosaicism on bicuspid aortic valve and aortic dissection in TS
- A hypothesis: Could telomere length and/or epigenetic alterations contribute to infertility in females with TS?
- Epigenetics and genomics in TS
- The mouse as a model of fundamental concepts related to TS
Conference summary: What we have learned and where we are headed